I thought wood beaded car seat covers looked cool and bought some. Unfortunately they did not last very long and started to fall apart. There were constantly loose beads in the car. So I packed them way in a bag for future use.
Recycle the Beaded Car Seat Cover
- One day inspiration struck. I disasembled the whole thing and sorted the beads according to color.
- Then I sat down on the floor and laid out the beads in a pleasing pattern.
- Once I liked it, I threaded the beads on strings and attached a round curtain ring at one end.
- Then I strung the individual strands on a curtain road which I have hung up on my suspended ceiling and now I have a beautiful wallhanging/room divider.
- I created this in 1998 and now that I have moved to a different house, it is hanging on a wall.